Icon for the Level
|Previous level||Cinnabar Island|
|Next level||Pallet Town|
|Objective||Defend your Rare Candy from Blaine's Pokémon.|
The level begins with Pikachu and Kyogre leaving for Pallet Town, preparing for the battle with Mewthree. You, Joey, and Maruto are still on Cinnabar Island when Blaine appears. He reveals that he created Mewthree. He then wishes to train you and challenges you to a battle.
Rare Candy: 8 (5 above, 3 below)
|Entei (bottom)||Fire Blast|
- In the manga, Blaine created Mewtwo, and in Pokémon Tower Defense, Blaine has created Mewthree.
- Originally you could get unlimited shiny Aerodactyl by beating the level without losing any candy, but Sam fixed the glitch.
- Moltres and Entei do not take rare candies and are at level 90.
- There is a chance for a shiny boss to appear in the level.
- Main article: Forum:Cinnabar Gym One thing you can do to win is doing the following: Have a Starmie with Cosmic Power, Recover and Hydro Pump. You also need a Blastoise, Charizard (because he is immune to Will-O-Wisp), Graveler (because he has quadruple effect on Moltres,) and a Nidoking with Horn Drill to beat Moltres. If you do this correctly, Starmie can easily tank Entei's attacks. The key is to make sure Starmie doesn't faint... Hope this helps :D
First make sure your 5 Gyarados set up with Dragon Dance, then use Earthquake until every pokemon except Moltres is defeated. If the Gyarados' health is below half, use a potion. Then when the Moltres is remaining, let the 6th Gyarados use Rain Dance, then make all Gyarados use Thunder. If Rain Dance effect fades, reuse it. If a Gyarados is low on health, place that Gyarados on the bottom of the map and use Rest. After that is done, put it back on the upper field and make it use Thunder. Soon enough, Moltres should be down, and you can claim your reward. Make sure all of your Gyarados are buffed with Dragon Dance, except for the Gyarados with Rain Dance. I recommend the Gyarados should be level 80+ If the Gyarados are level 90, you can claim both the Shiny Aerodactyl and the Shadow Magmar achievement aswell.
Strategy by BlastGJ. Hope it helped! It worked for me, so it should work for you.
|Levels • Level Strategies Forum|
|Chapter 1||Oak's Lab • Route 1 • Route 2 • Viridian Forest 1 • Pewter Gym|
|Chapter 2||Route 3 • Viridian Forest 2 • Mt. Moon 1 • Mt. Moon 2 • Cerulean Gym • Cerulean Gym 2|
|Chapter 3||Route 24 • Route 5 • Vermillion City • Vermillion Gym|
|Chapter 4||Diglett's Cave • Rock Tunnel • Lavender Town • Route 8 • Celadon Gym|
|Chapter 5||Rocket Hideout • Pokemon Tower 1 • Pokemon Tower 2 • Route 12 • Saffron City|
|Chapter 6||Saffron Dojo • Route 15 • Fuchsia Gym • Safari Zone • Route 17|
|Chapter 7||Route 19 • Cinnabar Island • Cinnabar Gym • Pallet Town • Viridian City • Viridian Ending|
|Epilogue||Power Plant • Seafoam Island • Victory Road • Elite 4 • Champion • Unknown Dungeon|
|Challenge Mode||Pewter Gym • Old Rod • Mt. Moon • Mt. Moon 2 • Vermillion Gym • Celadon Gym|