A Mega Stone is a type of held item introduced in Pokémon X and Y. It allows Pokémon to Mega Evolve. According to Professor Sycamore, Mega Stones are the results of Evolutionary stones being irradiated by the power of the Legendary Pokemon Xerneas or Yveltal. In Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, it has been revealed that Mega Stones are also created from meteorites that falls down from the sky in a form of green light.
All the mega stone will allow mega evolution in battles. But to get them you need to beat the Challenge Mode Levels or you can steal from the person who has it. Only then you can get your reward, which is a Pokemon holding a mega stone, but only at lvl. 1.
- Aerodactylite: After beating Brock.
- Blastoisinite: After Beating Misty.
- Ampharosite: After beating Lt. Surge
- Venusaurite : After beating Team magma in Celadon Gym.
- Beedrillite: After beating Koga.
- Mewtwonite X:After beating Sabrina
- Charizardite X:After beating Blaine
- Manectite: After stealing it from Wattson once he sent out his manectric in the tournament
- Red Orb: After getting it from mystery gift.
- Blue Orb: After getting it from mystery gift.
- Garchompite: After beating Giovanni
- Manectite: Steal from Wattson's Mega Manectric.