Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← Previous||Next →|
Representative of a side of the Pokémon world few dare to explore, Missingno is an enigma. Exceedingly rare, it has eluded even the most prestigious Pokémon researchers; as such, very little in the way of official information on it is available. In the real Pokémon games, Missingno is only available in Generation 1 which ONLY appears as a glitch Pokémon and appears as #000 in the Pokédex. Despite being the ??? Pokémon, Missingno possesses immense strength which it can focus into its physical attacks. Despite lacking any semblance of limbs, Missingno is capable of punching and also possesses psychic powers. Volcanic islands are one's best bet for locating Missingno. They are commonly seen flying above the water's edge, though never actually in the water. Missingno means "Missing Number" so that states that it could be missing a number from the Pokedex, since its #000.
- Missingno is one of the couple Pokémon not listed in the Pokédex in PTD 1. The others are Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, and Victini.
- Missingno was the only Pokémon that had all 3 varieties (Normal, Shiny, and Shadow) available via Mystery Gift in PTD 1.
- The Normal Missingno is the only Pokémon that appeared twice in the Mystery Gift PTD 1 codes.
- Missingno is the final Mystery Gift available in PTD 1.
- Missingno has the highest Attack stat in PTD 1, but has the lowest Defense stat, Special Defense stat, and Special Attack stat.
|Lvl||Attack Name||Type||Category||Power||Cooldown||Duration||Accuracy||Effect %|
|May freeze target.|
|TM & HM Attacks|
|Attack Name||Type||Category||Power||Cooldown||Duration||Accuracy||Effect %|
|Missingno. can learn all TMs.|