|← Previous||Next →|
When Sentret sleeps, it does so while another stands guard. The Sentret then wakes its friends at the first sign of danger. When this Pokémon becomes separated from its pack, it becomes incapable of sleep due to fear. The lookouts stand on their tails to search at long distances.
Usually, Sentret hide by fading but not totally invisible. When not faded and you go near it in the overworld, there will be a "!" sign above it. A very good way to catch Sentret is that when they show the "!" sign, just don't move and when it fades, go near it and you will trigger a battle with them.
- 10% Chance
- Run Away: This Pokémon cannot be turned around.
- Keen Eye: Prevents other Pokémon from lowering Accuracy.
- Frisk: This Pokémon can check all the foes' held item.
- Shiny Sentret has a 0.000125% chance of appearing in the wild
- Pokémon Adoption: 1 SnD Coin or 100 Daily Coins (Common Shiny Pokémon Adoption (PTD 2) )
- On the south west side of Route 29, you'll find a hole with some grass in it. In this hole, search for a gap between two trees. Once you've gotten through it, you'll have a 1 vs 1 battle with a wild Sentret. At night, this Sentret has a 10% chance of being Shadow.
|Lvl||Attack Name||Type||Category||Power||Cooldown||Duration||Accuracy||Effect %|
|-||Foresight||-||18 (2.4)||360||Can't Miss||-|
|Lowers target's evasiveness. Removes Ghost-types' immunities.|
|4||Defense Curl||-||18||1800||Can't Miss||-|
|Raises user's Defense.|
|7||Quick Attack||40||14 (1.06)||-||100%||-|
|Hits 2-5 times.|
|16||Helping Hand||-||792||1800||Can't Miss||-|
|Raises allies' Attack & Special Attack.|
|19||Follow Me||-||540||180||Can't Miss||-|
|Makes targets aim only at user.|
|TM & HM Attacks|
|Attack Name||Type||Category||Power||Cooldown||Duration||Accuracy||Effect %|
|Sentret cannot learn any TMs.|