Weather effects are caused by certain moves. These effects affect all the Pokémon out on the field.
The user summons a heavy rain, powering up Water type-moves.
A five-turn sandstorm is summoned to hurt all combatants except the Rock, Ground, and Steel types.
- Damages all non-Rock, Ground, or Steel types
The user summons a hailstorm. It damages all Pokemon except the Ice-type.in pokemon tower defense when reached the elite 4 on the 4th round lampras comes and activates hail witch then hits every type of pokemon,besides ice type pokemon.
- Damages all non-Ice types
The user intensifies the sun, powering up Fire-type moves.
- Boosts Fire Moves' Power by 1.5
- Lowers Water Moves' Power 0.75
- Thunder's Accuracy is lowered
- Solarbeam's Cooldown is lowered
Weather affects can be stopped by "Air Lock," Rayquazzas signiture ability.