|← Previous||Next →|
| Weedle is a Bug/Poison-type that prefers not to be disturbed. Weedle defends itself from attackers with the poisonous needle on its head. If annoyed, they call upon their evolutions (Kakuna and Beedrill) to help. Despite being known as the Hairy Bug Pokemon, Weedle has no visible hairs.Weedle is a small, yellow, orange, or brown larva Pokémon with a segmented body. Combined with its red, pink, or purple nose and feet, Weedle's bright coloration wards off its enemies. Weedle has a conical, two-inch poisonous stinger on its head and a barbed one on its tail, but every other body part is spherical.
Weedle can retaliate against attackers and those who step on it with its strong toxin. It can distinguish its favorite kinds of leaves using its acute sense of smell. As a young Bug Pokémon, its daily appetite for leaves matches its weight. Weedle can be found inforests and usually hides in grass, bushes, and under the leaves it eats.
- Route 2: 10% (Red Version)
- Viridian Forest: 45% (Red Version), 15% (Blue Version)
- Cerulean Gym: 24.5% (Red Version)
- Shiny Weedle has a 0.0125% chance of appearing in the wild.
- Pokemon Adoption: 1 SnD Coin (Common Shiny Pokemon)
- Weedle, along with Caterpie, are the fastest evolving Pokemons in the game (Level 7).
- Weedle is the only Pokémon that can't learn any Normal-type moves.
|Lvl||Attack Name||Type||Category||Power||Cooldown||Duration||Accuracy||Effect %|
|May poison target.|
|TM & HM Attacks|
|Attack Name||Type||Category||Power||Cooldown||Duration||Accuracy||Effect %|
|Weedle cannot learn any TMs.|
Main Article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses